5 Best Laser Printers Available In India 2020
HP LaserJet is one of the most affordable and premium range laser printer that you can get under 15000 Indian national rupees. It comes with a unibody design made of polymer plastic and has a premium built to it. It comes with an LCD, which can showcase some messages related to your printing process. It also comes with different color-coded buttons capable of doing various tasks without even using a computer. It comes with HP smart assistant, which can be directly connected to your smartphone or computer devices. It also comes with wireless connectivity and can be connected through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi services.
- It also has an Ethernet and USB connection as well for faster and safer transfer.
- Windows and Mac OS support it.
- It prints 20 pages in a minute, and print 18 pages for colored printing in one minute.
- Due to high-intensity laser printing, it will cost you a little higher as compared to others as one paper print can cost you around two rupees.
- It also comes with a higher-end duty cycle, which means you can print as many as eight thousand pieces in a month.
- It works out on HP’s original black and white toner ink.
- Due to its high intense laser printing, it is well suited for the documents and files.
- On the build quality, it has a top tray that can be used for photocopy.
- It also comes with a page tray, which can store half a rim of paper.
- Overall we will recommend this product if you are willing to buy and ink tank printer with all in one function under the price of 15000 INR.
Brother is a new brand dealing with printing media and its product. Brother single function monochromatic laser printer comes with a premium built with a dual-tone finish to it. It is built up of high-quality polymer plastic and has a minimalistic approach to its design. It does not support Bluetooth connectivity. You have to connect a wire to print anything on it. It comes with a 30 PPM speed, which means it can print up to 30 pages per minute. It also comes with pre-printing editing buttons.
- Due to its high-intensity motor and laser printing facility, it can print high-quality material and will cost you around 1.5 INR for one page.
- It is best suited for business use as it can print multiple documents at a time.
- Its long and vast size can support various printing sizes greeting from A3 to A5.
- It is is a duplex printer, which means that it supports high-quality printing with different printing standards.
- One thing that attracts us the most was its minimalistic design and compact body.
- Overall this is an affordable printer if you are looking for a laser printer under 10000 INR.
HP LaserJet is one of the premium series for printing and printing accessories by HP industries. It has the same features as the HP laser 126, but it costs you 2000 INR lesser. It has an old school printing mechanism installed, and it is a monochromatic laser printer. It comes with a detachable small LED screen, which has customizable buttons. It comes with one switch on and off feature. It also has a paper tray, which can store half a rim of paper.
- It also comes with a unibody black textured finish to it, which makes it look premium.
- It supports various printing sizes and can work on different sizes
- It has a duty cycle of 8000 PPM, which is good enough if you are paying 13000 INR.
- Overall the device is decent, but it lacks the color printing feature.
- We would recommend it if you are looking for and monochromatic laser printer under 13000 or 15000 range.
Canon is also one of the most used printers out there in India. Canon image-class laser printer is one of the best printers you can get from Canon India. It supports Bluetooth facility and can directly print through your mobile phone. Canon also offers on-demand fixing technology, which means that it can fix the error through their service or their member will come and fix it for you. Canon also has a low consumption of electricity as compared to others in the market. On the designing and it follows a minimalistic dual-tone finish to 8 with low quality plastic, which is breakage-prone.
- It can print up to 800 pages a month, which is less than 8000 pages that the HP printer offers.
- It also has a toner capacity for 1600 pages.
- It also comes with and ought to sleep and shutdown feature, which means that when you are not using the printer, it will automatically shut it down or put it on sleep mode.
- Overall the device is well built and has some great features but is not one of the best printers you can get under 10000 INR.
Epson provides some premium office devices and products. Epson Etank is all in one printer by Epson India that supports laser printing. It is a flatbed type of printer and supports both colored and black and white printing. It has the highest PPM, which means pages per minute it can print and has a count of 33 pages a minute. Due to its high-quality engine and mechanism, it has low-cost printing. Epson supports various printing sizes according to your need and can print fluently without any hassle. On the designing end, it follows the parametric-minimalist design.
- By-far it is one of the best-looking printers you can get.
- It supports a USB connectivity, which means you cannot use it with Bluetooth features does it is not a wireless laser printer.
- Overall it comes with a color toner setting available on the front end, which means that you can automatically put the cartridge in through the front and can also see how much ink has left in them.
- It has a touch screen button over the top end, which works fluently.
- It also supports scanning and photocopying; thus, it is an all in one printer.
- Epson provides a matte texture on the printer, which makes it on the higher end and premium.
- EPSON E LASER is one of the best printers you can get under a decent price range.