NordicTrack was established in Chaska, Minnesota, which has an average temperature of 55 degrees, thus, the brand aimed to create treadmills that provide an easy way to workout indoors.
NordicTrack is manufacturing since 1975 and is well known for manufacturing its Nordic ski machine, low impact exercises, elliptical, and incline trainers.
The brand is owned and managed by ICON Health& Fitness currently.
NordicTrack Treadmill series:
2019: NordicTrack’s 2019 treadmill series include, traditional and incline trainer treadmills, in each series the models have touch screens and high tech experience, and the models are supported by iFit Coach App.
2020:There are three different levels of machines in 2020 brand line,
- The entry-level T series.
- The higher-spec Commercial Series
- The Commercial incline Treadmill series
In these lines, there is a gradual development into features like:
- Extra-wide tracks
- Advance cushioning system
- Sturdy frames
- Steeper inclines
- Wider screens
INCLINE TRAINER TREADMILLS:
The idea of incline treadmills invented for those people who do not like running so much yet are willing to burn big calories, the sole reason that made NordicTrack incline trainers so famous.
They not only provide you the incliners but also the decliners up to -6%.
When summed up with the Warranty of 10 years, these treadmills are a steal.
And in today’s era, we spend more than half of our day working, so NordicTrack desk Treadmills provide you an option to run while you work, of course, if your workspace allows this.
These Treadmills are designed according to your corporate grind, also providing you the statistics of your progress and workout.
There are two options to choose from,
- The treadmill desk
- The treadmill desk platinum
These are easily foldable, noiseless treadmills to fit in completely in your office space.
- Over time it has been established that inclined running is a lot more effective than normal running and NordicTrack is manufacturing more innovative treadmills with each of its new series.
- The wide tracks allow you the comfort of running either indoors or outdoors.
- The NordicTrack Treadmills have a lot more powerful motors when compared to the other brands of its price range.
- The high tech touch screens up to 32 inches are indeed manufactured to provide you with a fun workout experience.
- The storage and pockets provided make the cardio all the more comfortable.
- The iFit lets you enjoy a gym membership at home to optimize your workouts.
- The Google Map routes and integration with various apps are all the more exciting.
- The amplifying speakers and Bluetooth availability is what you need while a good workout session.
- The brand’s treadmill Warranty of 10 years on the frame, 2 years on the parts and 1 year on the labor, makes it a more lucrative purchase.
- The treadmills from NordicTrack are on the expensive side for the buyers, this does not make it easily accessible for all the strata.
- The assembly process is not very easy.
- Customers end up paying an extra cost for the professional set up of the treadmills.
NordicTrack, without a doubt, have a shinning reputation when it comes to treadmills.
Each of their Series is unique in its features and worth the try, the more recent the series, the extra the features.
Also, NordicTrack treadmills are very highly rated by the customers.
Though they can appear to be on the high end, price-wise, but it will be worth your every penny.…